#MLE Melbourne Tour 2015

Living the Dream


As I said in my previous post, I have the dream job! Last week, I was very fortunate to be part of the MLE Melbourne Tour, alongside Julia Atkin and Mark Osborne. What an amazing learning experience, my head is still buzzing and spinning with the good stuff! We had a fabulous group of educators on our trip - it was amazing to spend time listening to them share their journeys, their vision for the future - I feel confident our ākonga have an exciting educational adventure in the coming years.

There were many highlights along the way - we visited seven schools, spent an evening at the Library on the Docks at a fascinating #melbconvo, Department of Education, hours briefing and debriefing, valuable time with architects on design, an hour or two shopping, and the chance to explore many delicious eateries every evening.

Sharing the Journey

Thanks Google+ created Story showing our tour at a glance.
Also, I put together a storify creation to collate the various tweets from our week.
One Highlight was catching up with my bestie - from our LBC teaching days


Janelle Riki, Core Education, recorded her experiences, check them out here. Tim Lovelock also reflected on the week through his posts

Although we were all exhausted by the end of the week, we are confident and excited about the continual journey ahead. We had a great team of people on the tour, and so many learning moments and stories.
As I continue to sort through thoughts, learnings, reflections, photos and ideas - I realise there are so many highlights to share. 

Watch this space!

Comments